Bethany Mota Age, Height, Weight and Facts
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1995|
|Weight||53 kg / 117 lbs (approx)|
Bethany Noel Mota
Bethany Mota Age
Bethany Mota is 26 years old currently according to her date of birth – November 7, 1995.
The United States of America
Merced County, California
- Father – Tony Mota
- Mother – Tammy Mota
- Siblings – Brittany Mota-Wiley (Older Sister)
Pop, Dance, Electropop
She has released her music with Mud Hut Digital.
Bethany had only attended school from 3rd to the 6th grade. Afterwhich, she was homeschooled.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Fashion, Designer, Singer, Dancer, Baker
Body Type, Height, and Weight
- Built – Slim
- Height – 5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm
- Weight – 53 kg or 117 lbs
- Ryan Potter (2013)
- Dominic Sandoval (AKA D-trix) (2016-Present)
She has Mexican and Portuguese ancestry.
Bethany Mota Favorite Things
- Restaurants – Burger King, McDonalds, Menchies, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Yogurtland
Bethany Mota Facts
- In the past, Bethany founded her jewelry brand called Atom&Matter. Her fashion line can also be found at Aéropostale, Inc., stores.
- Bethany is represented by United Talent Agency.
- She has dimpled cheeks.
- Bethany had started off her YouTube career with then named channel Macbarbie07 on June 8, 2009, to which she would feature clothing hauls that she would buy on the internet. Since then, she has changed the channel’s name to Bethany Mota.
- Her fan meet tours are known as “Motavatours”.
- Bethany’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She spent her younger years in Los Banos, California alongside her sister Brittany.
- Her debut single Need You Right Now feat. Mike Tompkins was released in 2014 and made it into the Top 4o list of the Danish music chart Hitlisten.
- Bethany was in 6th grade when she started attending dance and acting classes.
- She had chosen to begin a YouTube career as a way of getting rid of the tension from bullying.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $3 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- On January 22, 2015, she was featured in an interview with former US President Barrack Obama as an interviewee for him to reach out to a broader audience following his 2015 State of the Union Address.
- As of June 2021, some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel were TRUTH or DARE in Public! ft. Logan Paul, Be Who You Want To Be | Bethany Mota, Trying Summer DIY’s | Bethany VS. Pinterest, 5 EASY Outfits for School | Bethany Mota, and $30 Outfit Challenge ft. LaurDIY.
Social Media Handles
Source of Featured Image – Bethany Mota / Instagram