Kiran Rao Age, Height, Weight and Facts
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (m)|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1973|
|Weight||56 kg / 123 lbs (approx)|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
Kiran Rao Age
Kiran Rao is 48 years old currently according to her date of birth – November 7, 1973.
- Others – Aditi Rao Hydari (First Cousin) (Actress), J. Rameshwar Rao (Maternal Grandfather) (Raja of Wanaparthy)
Kiran attended the Sophia College for Women from where she graduated with a major in Food Sciences in 1995.
She then went on to enroll at the Sophia Polytechnic College in order to pursue a degree in Social Communications Media but decided to quit just 2 months after starting.
Later, Kiran attained her Master’s degree from AJK Mass Communication Research Center at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delh.
Film Producer, Director, Screenwriter
Body Type, Height, and Weight
- Built – Slim
- Height – 5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm
- Weight – 56 kg or 123.5 lbs
- Aamir Khan (2001-2021) – Kiran met well-known actor Aamir Khan for the first time on the set of Lagaan in 2001. The couple later tied the knot with one another in December 2005, and have a son named Azad Rao Khan (b. December 5, 2011) through surrogacy. His birth mother was named after Abdul Kalam Azad. Nevertheless, the couple made headlines when it was announced that on July 3, 2021, she and Aamir had legally parted ways.
She has Indian ancestry.
Kiran Rao Facts
- She is an atheist.
- Kiran’s star sign is Scorpio.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, Kiran’s net worth was estimated to be $20 Million.
- She was brought up in Kolkata. Later, in 1992, Kiran moved to Mumbai with her parents.
- In 2016, Kiran and her now ex-husband Aamir Khan founded the Paani Foundation.
- Kiran began her career in the film industry as an assistant director to director Ashutosh Gowariker for the film Lagaan (2001).
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance in Dil Chahta Hai in 2001. However, her role was uncredited.
- Over the years, Kiran has produced several hit films including Peepli Live (2010), Dhobi Ghat (2011), Delhi Belly (2011), Talaash (2012), Dangal (2016), and Secret Superstar (2017).
- She is vegan.
Source of Featured Image – Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0